Pengen Curhat: WHAT!!??

Ok, i dunno why am i so indecisive, but this is LOUISA.

So TPIS wants me as a maincomm. I can't reject their offer. WHY?? Coz they have NO manpower!! They want 1 indonesian in the committee, and that's a MUST. The thing is, they have lots of requirements to be their maincomms, one of them is that you have to attain an average B grade in your recent examination result, at least.

So I am bloody qualified la, my results last semester were B and above!

Like i scored a 'Distinction' for my freehand drawing CDS, 'A' for my Networked Multimedia, 'B+' for my CS2, and 'B' for the rest of the subjects.

Another thing is that I am not really blur about the existance of TPIS. I do help as a student helper whatsoever, I participate for some of the activities that they organise, I'm kina active in TP Indo Union, I know quite a lot of the Indonesians in TP, and I have the passion to know more Indonesians in the campus.

Those are the reasons why Jenny appoints me to take over her position as a TPIS maincomm as well as the leader of TPIU.

I don't mind leading TPIU though, LOL. Being with people from your own country who share the same fate as you is always fun. But maincomm of TPIS?? -.- I dunno.

What makes me in dilemma?? Well, simple. There is another question that bothers me a lot: WHAT ABOUT GCC??

EXACTLY!

What about GCC?? I have come this far with GCC people, foster friendship with them, why should I leave them?? Another thing is, GCC deals with big events, but at the same time, however, they are a lot busier. A LOT BUSIER!

Currently, what I want is a good GPA.
What I worry the most is: WILL I HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR MY SUBJECTS??

GCC?? They have treated me as if I am part of their main committee members.
TPIS? They have no one to nominate from Indonesia! And think about Indonesian Union!

(Another thing is that, I have one secret mission for TPIU ever since I havent been a part of Temasek Polytechnic. I cant tell you what is that, well, it's a secret! =P)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: