I Refuse to Apologize!

my boyfriend somewhat has a sky-high ego that no one seems to be able to tear it down.
Take into account what happened today. A few days ago he asked me to make a power point slide for his internship presentation. I was busy with my stuff and I hadn't started doing it until today when I got a chance to meet him, I suggested for us to make it together.

I don't know what I did wrong, he snapped.
He is completely turned off and he refuses to talk to me.
When he is angry, he would speed his way on the road as if he can't wait to drop me off.
And today, he sped like a flash, without talking a word. And when he got in front of my house, he quickly turned back and leave. Usually he would wait until someone opens the door for me and he leaves. today, he didn't care.

after several hours, i tried to talk to him. and guess what? he is too proud to talk to me.

the power point slide? he asked his friend to check it out, but he synced it to dropbox so i could see it from my computer, which i think is shit.

NO. THIS TIME, I AM NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE. YOU CAN FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLE AND I WASH MY HANDS CLEAN. THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: