I miss the old us

So I have been attached a few months ago and my life has been really wonderful because he has everything a girl like me would ask for.


It's been just two months since we've been a couple. We were so in love and hungry for each other's attention. He used to text me good morning and good night every single day, and in between that, there were tonnes and tonnes of messages, cheesy as they were, but nonetheless cute and lovely.

But things changed. Our conversations keep getting shorter and shorter, and it seems like we ran out of things to talk about. Texts from you were merely just "good morning" and "good night", and nothing else in between. Not even the word "sweetheart" comes after each good morning text. Yes we meet each other everyday because of our work duties but even then we don't talk to each other that much. You used to come over to where I sit and give me a hug. Or maybe if a hug was too much, at least you used to touch my shoulder, letting me know that you wanted me. Now you don't do that anymore. You don't even look at me the way you used to look at me. You used to be so excited and eager, but now, such look on your eyes doesn't exist anymore. Everything between us is dull. No more tight hugs, no more sweet long kisses and cuddles.

What happened to us? I miss the spark between us, the sincerity. I want us to feel the love and excitement that we felt before. Maybe there are things that I said which upset you. I am truly sorry for that and I want to let you know that each day I am learning. It's been just two months and things started to get really boring. Please get back to where we were. Please.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: